© 2021 Copyright CatCraft. All rights reserved.
How to install the texturepack (Java Edition)
- Download the texturepack.
- Start Minecraft and click on 'Options'.
- Click on 'Resource Packs'.
- Then click on 'Open Resource Packs folder'.
- From here, drag the texture pack file into the folder.
- The texture pack should now appear in the list of usable add-ons.
Frequently asked Questions
I can't see the armour textures.
The latest version of Optifine must be installed to support armour textures.
How do I install the texturepack for Bedrock Edition?
Unfortunately, the CatCraft texturepack does not support Bedrock Edition as of now.