CatCraft Server Update 4.3
We're excited to announce the following new additions and updates!
An official knowledge base website, featuring more than 50+ questions with solutions, and a fully dedicated web-based support ticket platform. Check it out at https://support.catcraft.net
Brand new CatCraft logo and custom crate key artwork.
Featuring a brand new website running on Ghost for super-fast page loading speeds, optimized mobile support, and easy to navigate web design.
Server web store completely re-designed from scratch for a cleaner, mobile-friendly and engaging design.
Discord support tickets have undergone a massive upgrade, now including multiple categorises, discord buttons, and automatic user-response generation to speed up support response times.
Server network status is now available in #server-status and pings admins when the server is down.
Chunk hoppers now include raw cod, prismarine crystals and prismarine shards.
Increased render distance on all worlds, particularly the nether and end world.
Changelog bug fixes
- Fixed issues with the day and speed up night cycle not working as intended.
- Added nether type doors to accept private signs for locking purposes.
- Patched vote and pinata spam broadcasts when voting offline and banned users from voting to communicate with global chat.
- Fixed an issue with pets not applying per realm.
- Fixed a bug with "too many chestshops" in a chunk.
- Removed the 1-second chat cooldown bug.
- Fixed a small NBT tag bug. Chestshops will correctly check an items NBT tags to check whether it meets the selling goods.
- Fixed an issue with chunk hopper auto-kill not showing.
- Fixed the bug with the /redeem command not giving the cat diamond.
And several more...